I'm passionate about open source and try to contribute to OS projects wherever possible. A lot of the code that is written at my company is released under open source licences.
Here are some of the projects that I maintain:
- Propono - The popular pub/sub Ruby library built on AWS.
- Larva - A wrapper around Propono for quickly building services in an SOA.
- Inquisitio - An ActiveRecord-style wrapper around AWS Cloudsearch
- Loquor - A library giving an ActiveRecord-style interface to RESTful API calls.
- Filum - A simple logging Library for Ruby that adds a consistent context id through log messages.
- Super STI - A set of improvements to Rails built in STI support.
- Ember Infinite Pagination - A popular infinite pagination solution for Ember
- belongs_to_enum - Enum Support for Rails (Now build into Rails 4)
- National Rail JSON API - A resful JSON API wrapper built on top of the National Rail SOAP API
- Rails Email Tracker - A gen for tracking emails in Rails applications.
You can find the source code for all of these and many other projects on Github.